- Understand and be able to use the most important RAMS techniques and tools – especially in terms of risk analysis.
- Build a safety demonstration in order to design the safety case and obtain the Commissioning approval.
- Be able to take into account RAMS requirements in a changing regulatory framework.
- Engineers, technicians & Project managers specializing in ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) and/or RAMS (Reliability – Availability – Maintainability – Safety)
DAY 1: RAMS Concepts in the rail industry - Overview
- Main RAMS-related standards
- CENELEC EN 50126
- CENELEC EN 50128
- CENELEC EN 50129
- Safety Assurance plan
- PHA (Preliminary Hazard Analysis)
- FA (Functional analysis)
DAY 2: RAMS Tools & Safety Case – Case studies
- FMECA (Failure Mode Analysis)
- IHA (Interface Hazard Analysis)
- HZL (HAZARD LOG)
- Safety Case
- RAM Assurance Plan
- RAM Assessment
- RAM Demonstration Test Plan
- RAM Monitoring
- March 19-20, 2020
- October 21-22, 2020